Our mind is a powerful magnet, but it has to be used constantly.
There are several studies on positive affirmations and their impact on people’s lives, both personally and professionally. The premise is that we attract what we think, feel and say, so if we direct our vibration, we can get what we want in our life.
Affirmations are a self-motivation mechanism, it is a resource that can transform your reality, because words have power and, the moment we verbalize them, our feelings and thoughts can trigger a flow of attraction and withdrawal from situations.
With faith and positive reinforcement, we take more positive and less resistant attitudes, create new habits and new behaviors. Here are some phrases you can use in your daily life:
- I am now receiving plenty of expected and unexpected ways.
- I am increasingly confident in my ability to create the life I want.
- I am acting on inspiration and ideas and I trust my inner guidance.
- I am giving and receiving all that is good and all that I desire.
- I am receiving infinite, inexhaustible, immediate abundance.
- I am creating my life according to my dominant beliefs, and I am improving the quality of those beliefs.
- I am constantly striving to raise my vibration through good thoughts, words and actions.
- I am making a significant contribution to the world and I am wonderfully compensated for my contribution.
And it is very important to plant the seed of possibility in your mind – which will raise your vibration because optimism and positivity help to remove resistance (fear, doubt, etc).
- I am willing to believe that I am the creator of my life experience.
- I am willing to believe that by raising my vibration, I will attract more of what I desire.
- I am willing to believe that by focusing on feeling good, I will make better choices that lead to desired results.
- I am worthy of love, abundance, success, happiness and fulfillment.
- I am helpful.
- I am able.
- I like myself.
- I am trustworthy.
- I like the way I am and my attitudes.
- I have merits.
- I am flexible and balanced.
- I am happy.
“I am” is a creative force unlike any other. You are simply decreeing, through an affirmation, that you are happy and your life will be very happy this year. Do you want to try it? Do the affirmations below throughout the year and then tell me the results.